Remote Computer Support
Our services are priced with simplicity in mind. We charge a flat rate no matter how long the repair takes, so you know exactly how much you are paying up front, with no hidden costs or fees to pay afterwards. Remote Support eliminates the hassle of carting your computer to your local repair shop. Our certified technicians connect to your computer using 128-bit end-to-end data encrypted software to resolve your issues right in front of your eyes.
Our services are always guaranteed: If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay (see our Terms & Conditions for more details).
Remote Repair Services
Here are a few common problems we can fix remotely. Our remote desktop support is affordable and can be performed at a convenient time for you, allowing us to repair just some of the following issues;
Rebooting, Crashing, Freezing or Slow Computers
Blue Screens Of Death (BSOD) and Error Codes
Browser Hijacks, Phishing Scams, Key Loggers and Pop Up Adverts
Online Virus Removal: Viruses, Trojans, Backdoor Infections, Spyware, Adware, Malware and Rootkit Infections
Slow Computer or Startup Issues
Driver and Software Updates/Patches
Removal of Unused Software/Files
Virus and Antispyware Software Installation
How does remote support work?
1) Choose between an Instant Repair or our Full Service
2) Download the secure remote desktop software to your desktop (Click here for PC or here for Mac)
3) Contact us via telephone or email to arrange a remote support session. Our telephone number is 0208 123 2629
4) A Geek will inspect your problem and decide whether a remote repair session will solve it. If we can help, you will be redirected to the next step.
5) Sit back and relax! Your computer will be repaired whilst you go about your daily business (or you are welcome to watch!). Once the repair is complete and you are satisfied with the work done, the Geek will close the remote connection and the software will cleanly uninstall itself. The Geek can’t reconnect until you manually run the software again.
Remote Desktop Features
Direct point-to-point connection with no 3rd party servers or services
Auto-Reconnect if connection is dropped
Auto-call back and reconnect before the login prompt on reboot
Run in Safe Mode with auto-call back on reboot
Logoff/logon or switch user on the remote system
Call the customer back to their workstation using a ringing bell
Ultra small client download
128 bit end-to-end data encryption
Optionally password protect the customer module
Run as a System Service enabling Ctrl-Alt-Del
Automatically disable/restore Vista UAC (security prompt)
Automatically disable/restore Vista AERO for better performance.
Automatically add itself to the windows firewall to simplify installation
Automatically and cleanly removes itself when you are finished
Advantages of Remote Desktop?
Encrypted – Our software is protected with 128-bit end-to-end data encryption. It is just as secure as if the we were sitting infront of your computer.
Good Value For Money – Our remote desktop support service is charged at a flat rate, meaning you know exactly how much you are paying.
Convenient – Remote support means there’s no waiting around for a home visit. It also means you don’t have to disconnect the machine and carry it to a shop.
Instant Support – Remote desktop support allows us to repair your computer in a matter of hours.
No-Fix-No-Fee – If we can’t fix your computer remotely, then a full refund will be issued.
30 Day Warranty – If the same problem occurs within 30 days, the Geek will fix the issue free of charge or issue you with a full refund.